Programming & Simulation Meeting of the Covid-19 Project - 24/08/2021 -17:00 CET
- rsbe_a_1 - last steps
See also recent posts on this server.
Background: This is a programming & simulation meeting of the Covid-19 project. Current activities:
- We implement and improve a world-wide R-number visualisation application.
- We write a joint publication on basic mechanisms that can be incorporated into epidemiological models based on rule-based systems (reaction kinetics)
- We write a joint publication on the relevance and reliability of statistical data for managing the Covid-19 pandemic.
- We implement a stochastic simulation algorithm (SSA) for simulation of pandemic spread within different modelling frameworks.
- Implementations are done with RStudio and Jupyter Notebook/Lab.
ZOOM Meeting: The meeting is also interesting for existing implemented models both from statistics and mathematical epidemiology. We plan to compare different models on our server
The meeting on 24/08/2021 at 17:00 CET (Paris-Berlin-Rome), 4:00 p.m. GMT (London). The Zoom URL is
Meeting-ID: 851 0769 4943
Create your own account on mathematical-modelling.science to get regular updates on mathematical modelling events: