Models, Data & AI Workgroup-11/01/2022 -18:00 CET - 5p.m. UK Time.
Further discussion on SINDy and alternative model reconstruction methods.
- Luca Sbano discusses a paper on SINDy applied to SDE. Link: https://001.de.sara-systems.cloud/index.php/s/eHKKTCE2Esq6aaC
- Discussion Model Selection & Model Reconstruction from Data.
- Initial Paper
Background: This is a workgroup meeting in the areas of mathematical modelling, data analysis, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Current activities:
- Parametrisation of epidemiological models, in cooperation with the Covid-19 project.
- Joint publications starting with epidemiological models based on rule-based systems (reaction kinetics)
- Implementations are done with RStudio and Jupyter Notebook/Lab, at least initially.
ZOOM Meeting: The meeting is Tuesdays at 18:00 CET (Paris-Berlin-Rome), 5:00 p.m. GMT (London). The Zoom URL is
Meeting-ID: 815 7299 3899
Create your own account on mathematical-modelling.science to get regular updates on mathematical modelling events:
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.